REVISION AND MORE REVISION – GATEWAY TO SUCCESS IN EXAMS
Almost all schools use test results as one of the main tools for comparing one set of students with the other and this has increased the importance of obtaining good grades in the school tests. One way for the student to achieve this is to have a solid revision plan in place. Revision should not be viewed as merely mugging up whatever has been learnt in class. It is essential for the students to understand the basic concepts of the topics they have learnt and only then can the revision become an interesting exercise. Having knowledge of the marking scheme, type of questions asked in a test or exam and the time to be allotted for each will help the student in writing his exam paper with greater confidence and minimum stress. There can be no compromise on revision if the student wants to fare better at his or her exams.
ONLINE SOURCE FOR DETAILED REVISION
It enables them to understand where the student stands with regard to each topic that he or she has covered. Backed with a degree in Commerce has a vast experience in the field of education having pioneered IB practice test online and IB MYP coaching. As for his degree in Electronics Engineering and Marketing Management makes him the perfect candidate. An entrepreneur par excellence, his business skills besides his experience in the field of computer networking and marketing gives the required administrative and management edge.
HOW DOES IT HELP?
- The content is segregated topic wise, grade wise and has differing difficulty levels. It can therefore be easily adapted to suit each student’s individual requirements.
- The questions are exactly of the same type asked in CHECKING.
- The student solves the questions online and obtains an answer along with an explanation soon after.
- Each student obtains a detailed Performance Report per topic and this helps to ascertain the student’s strengths and weaknesses on each.
- The concerned teachers or the students themselves can decide the areas of concern and overcome them better.
All in all, every school going child has no alternative but to undertake detailed revision and what better way than to enrol.