- There are three online platforms where you can find freelance jobs that include Guru, Freelancer, and Upworks.
- All the three websites have hourly and fixed-priced jobs. So, the pay varies accordingly. A fee is deducted with every project.
- You will find various categories or niches where hundreds of jobs get posted regularly.
- The payment methods vary for each of the websites. You can choose which suits you best and is easy for you to transact your money. Mostly, PayPal and Payoneer are chosen as they are global money transaction providers and used by many with convenience. Charges vary with each of them.
- Best possible support is provided to the people whether the employer or the employee working on these platforms. You can reach support team through email and get help shortly or within a day.
- Dispute resolution system is also present which resolves issues between the client and the employee working for a specific project. It depends on the nature of the complaint as well.
Since I remained associated with Freelancer, I am in a better position to provide as much information as I can.
- Account: It is free to make an account at the website. But different plans are also present with certain features that are priced differently. You can choose and cancel any of them at any time. Select the currency like the US. Dollars or Indian Rupees, etc.
- Profile: You will be required to make a profile where you need to add some details about yourself. They include summary (objective), picture, education, skills, publications, certifications, experience and samples of work,
- Account Settings: Add your home address, payment method, identity verification, and email verification.
- Bid Proposal: Before you apply for a job, you need to add a proposal for it. Now, the proposal is divided into four or five parts. You should add information accordingly. Then, click finish.